ARMA International's 61st Conference & Expo
San Antonio, September 25-27, 2016
ARMA International is seeking proposals for the ARMA Live! 2016 Conference Education Program!
We invite you to partner with us to bring superior quality conference education to our members by submitting proposals that build upon core skills, share best practices and innovations, and lead the way in information management and governance trends.
This means submitting proposals that are learner-focused to ensure that each program is a learning experience that will apply to the participant's work.
For 2016, we are seeking proposals on the following topics:
- Information Risk and Compliance
- Strategic Planning and Framework
- Establishing a RIM and/or IG Program
- Business Integration and Oversight
- Aligning Technology with a Framework
- Training and/or Managing Stakeholders
Visit our website for more details regarding criteria, how to submit your proposal, and format options.
Submission deadline is Feb. 8, 2016.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Kristina Franz, director of education.